- Wake-up Early. I always feel good and better prepared for the day when I wake up early. So this year I have set a goal of waking-up early each morning so I get a good start to my day. (This will also give me more time to get things done before LP wakes up!)
- Go To Bed Earlier. Now in order for me to wake-up earlier, I need to go to bed earlier. I have to admit I find myself staying up way too late pretty much doing nothing. So this year my goal will be to go to bed at a decent time.
- Do One Complete Load Of Laundry Daily. I have to admit, sometimes I get behind on laundry. This doesn't work well when we go through so many clothes between chore clothes and nice clothes. So I feel if I get one complete load of laundry done each day I should be able to give my family clean clothes to wear. (Plus, My Farmer and I are expecting in June 2013 so I'll have even more laundry to take care of!)
- Do A House Walk-Through Every Night. This house "walk-through" will involved doing the dishes, picking up toys, cleaning-up the bathroom, etc. I know this will make me feel better before going to bed and in the morning when I wake-up if I do these simple things each night.
- Not To Say YES Immediately. I've always had a problem with saying "yes" too fast shall we say. In this New Year I need to prioritize my time and activities better, especially with MP (Mini-Plagge) arriving this spring.
|To be a better Mom for LP|
|To be a better Wife for My Farmer and|
To be a good Mom to MP (you can start to see a bump)
I hope you all have a great New Year and that you can keep your resolutions and goals, just like I'm planning and striving to do!