You've Been to Farm Camp if...
- Several articles of your wardrobe bear trademarks of seed companies.
- By the time you got your drivers license, you had already been driving for several years.
- The neighbor dies and your first inclination is to prepare and deliver a casserole to the immediate family.
- You consider "turkey bacon" an insult to the pig.
- You've attended hog roasts celebrating one or more of the following: graduation, wedding, birthday or family reunion.
- You know at least three old guys who are missing fingers.
- You attended a school that was bordered by an agricultural field.
- The smell of turned dirt is perfume to you.
- Your neighborhood "block" is a square mile.
- By odor alone, you can distinguish between cow, pig, horse and chicken manure.
|LP has just started his tenure at "Farm Camp"|