It is always fun to look back and reflect on the year on New Year's Eve, as well as make goals for the future. I have been blogging for two years now and can't believe the amount of connections and friendships I have made along this journey. I thought a great way to look back over the year would be to see what my top 13 blog posts from this year were. So without further ado, here they are:
- Farming - A Family Tradition
- So God Made A Farmer
- Developing Your Pinterest Potential
- LP's 2nd Birthday Train Party
- Breakfast Battle Celebrates National Food Check-Out Week
- A Double Dose of Food
- What's Your 50?
- Taking an Inside Look at Animal Agriculture
- 2013 Family Fall Fun Bucket List
- Moving Up Monday
- Only in Iowa...
- Mommy Monday - Nuby Mommy Review: Fun Drinking Cups
- Wordless Wednesday: Don't Worry - Be Happy!
I love how this group of posts really show all the aspects of my blog. It has been a great year and I can't wait for 2014. Happy New Year and be sure to check out my blog tomorrow for my New Year Goals!