- Family dates - I'm going to set a date for My Farmer and I today for later this month.
- Me time - I have been enjoying sending things to friends and family members but need to be more consistent on waking up early.
- Journaling - I have been doing a good job of journaling as part of a Bible Study I'm in for myself but haven't been doing a good job of journaling for the kids. Today I'll make an entry in their journals!
- Google + - I have been doing a good job of sharing on Google + but I'd still like to learn more about the social media.
- Comments for a Cause - It has been going great. I could probably be a little better organized for it but overall I have been happy with the program.
- Getting together with Bloggers - I have gotten together with my local North Iowa group of bloggers once this year and we're getting together again next week. I'm also hoping and planning on getting together with some Iowa "foodie" bloggers later this month and some Iowa bloggers next month. I still haven't found a conference to go to yet that works well with my tractor schedule and travel budget but I still have hope!
Here's some inspirational music for all of you on this March 4th!
How are you going to celebrate March Forth?
Be sure to Comment for a Cause!