- My Farmer: AKA my husband of ten years. We met and started dating while we were freshman at Iowa State University and married a year after graduating. He enjoys farming, butchering and smoking meat, and hunting. My Farmer is not only my husband but my best friend.
- Mr. K: Our son is 6 1/2 years old and loves going to school. His favorite subjects in 1st grade are Art and Science. He enjoys being in Clover Kids, Showing at the County Fair, Lego League and TBall. When he grows up he wants to be a farmer.
- Miss A: Our oldest daughter is 4 1/2 years old and is known for her big personality! You can always find her in a dress, no matter if she is going to PreK, helping out in the barn, or just playing outside with her siblings.
- Miss L: Miss L is 3 years old and is always laughing. She loves playing outside and playing with her siblings. She also takes full advantage of being the oldest at home during school days by helping Dad and Mom on the farm.
- Miss R: Miss R is the baby of the family and is 1 1/2 years old. Despite being the youngest, nothing holds her back from keeping up with her older siblings.
- Bailey: My Farmer's and my dog who we received as a wedding present from one of my sisters. She is a great companion and playmate to all of us.
Thank you for checking out my blog - I hope you've enjoyed it! I love getting feedback, ideas and suggestions from readers so be sure to share your thoughts. Here are some of my favorite blog posts:
- What it means to be a FarmHer
- The Influence of Millennials on Food Trends
- Why We Choose to Raise GMOs
- Iowa Roadway Identification - Corn and Soybeans
- Tasseling Corn
- A Look Inside Our Pig Barns
- Harvest of Thanks to our Farm Family
- Rules of a Farm Wife
- 6 Truths About Being a Mom of 4 Kids
- 2017 Family Summer Bucket List
- Iowa Ice Cream Road Trip
- Clear Lake's Yurts - A Family Bucket List Must!
- Ham Balls: An Iowa Classic
- Gather with Friends and Overnight Salad
- Comments for a Cause
Other ways to keep up with raising "Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids":