- Learn Spanish - When I was in high school I didn't take any foreign language because I thought I'd never need it because I was going into agriculture. The truth, twelve years later, knowing Spanish wouldn't just help me as a farmer understanding others we do business with, but it'd also help me as a member of my community, as I live in a diversified area.
- Be Financial Savvy - As baby #3 JP should arrive any day, and as I am decreasing my consulting work, and as the farm markets look shaky, 2015 will be the year to stay on top of my family's finances. One of my roles on the farm and for my family is taking care of all of our financials. I want to do a better, more timely and better organized job of doing this task. Things I'm going to do include utilizing our financial software all year long and not just at the end of the year as we are get ready for taxes, and I'm going to monitor our expenses to help create a budget as the year goes on.
- Pray - I would already consider myself a disciplined prayer but in the New Year I just want to refocus what I do and how I do things through my faith, and to receive support and guidance through prayer. Prayer is an amazing thing and helps you accomplish anything.
- Country Fair Blog Party - I am so excited to join several other blogs this year as a co-host of the monthly Country Fair Blog Party! I have participated in this blog hop several times over the last year and was excited when the hosts invited me to join them as a co-host. Each month has a different theme and is a great way to check out new blogs. And if you blog yourself, a great way for new people to see your posts!
- Become Self-Hosted - I'm ready to step up my blogging game and become self-hosted. Last year I made some contacts about going self-hosted and now this year I'm planning on actually taking those steps. I already own my domain of www.cornbeanspigskids.com but have it redirected to my blogspot address. By becoming self-hosted I have full ownership of my blog and have more freedom to do more with my blog.
- Daily Routine - Now I might not be making the best start by not getting this post out till 11pm... but I'd like to do little, simple, daily tasks in relation to my blog and my social network, rather than having certain days where it seems all my free time seems to go towards blogging. I enjoy blogging and find it as a personal outlet in a way - why not make it part of my daily routine, rather than every few days.
I am excited! How about you? What are you looking forward to the most in 2015? Remember to Comment for a Cause!
These are fantastic goals!ReplyDelete
Wishing you & yours a wonderful 2015.
Thanks! Happy New Year to you too!Delete
Val - you have great goals. I wish you luck with them all. I grew up bilingual and think knowing a second language is a wonderful thing. It's just different - it gives a person a different understanding and new ways to express herself. I love speaking a second language. My trip to Germany allowed me to rekindle that part of my awareness. It hurt my brain at first to speak in a language I hadn't used for 10 years, but it was so worth it in the end.ReplyDelete
We actually have a lot of commonalities, too. We are self employed and I used to be the financial person. Luckily, I was long fired from the business side of our finances, but I still manage our personal money. :-) Good luck in 2015!
Thanks Michelle. I think the key to learning Spanish will be to devote time to it.Delete
You hare absolutely great goals. I need to do your number 3 under personal goals MUCH more. I need a much more disciplined prayer life and this is the year to make that more of a priority. Oh I pray---but not in the same manner as I used to. No excuses----I need to make that a priority. You have some really great goals. Let's make 2015 a great year! :-)ReplyDelete
Happy New Year to you too Beth Ann!Delete
And now we will look at a small example of a product developed as a result of performing three incremental steps, read more at https://www.mindk.com/industries/adtech/. Here, at increment 1, the basic algorithms and outputs are defined, at increment 2, some valuable production-type capabilities are added, such as the ability to file and retrieve the results of previous runs of the program, and at increment 3, various useful properties are added to the user interface as well as to advance certain computational properties of the system.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing this post. I would like read & share this. https://readsurvey.info/disneyplus-com-login-begin-8-digit-code/ReplyDelete
thank you for this post. my new year goals areReplyDelete
worry less, stop comparing, embrace challenge and love my self.