I don't think I've ever done a Wordless Wednesday post with absolutely no words... so why start now? Here are ten things about this photo:
- This is what I get when I ask My Farmer to take a photo of the kids and I this fall.
- Can you tell it is nap time and I have a little boy who doesn't want to miss anything in the field, so he refuses to take a nap until he's falling asleep on you about two-three hours after he should have started taking a nap...
- Is MP in there? She's in her car seat I swear. Great photo of all of us right?
- My fall survival essential made the photo - my bottle of Diet Mountain Dew.
- My other fall survival essential didn't make the photo - a bag of peanut M&Ms.
- How did My Farmer really think this was a good photo? I think I'm telling LP to shhh so he would calm down.
- Welcome to my current "office" - a Case IH tractor.
- Now you all get to see what I wear everyday in the field - boots, jeans, t-shirt, old work jackets with my hair in a pony tail and my glasses on.
- Farming is a family affair.
- Even though this might not show all of our faces or happy, I love this photo and My Farmer for taking it.
You are an amazing mom! It can be a handful farming and caring for the littles. There are so many things from your 10 that I want to like <3 +1 and all that. Mtn dew, ponytails and jeans, littles in your "office", late naps, all of it!ReplyDelete