Did I confuse you or do you get how we're growing our farm?
My Farmer and I are expecting our third child this winter! This pregnancy has been so much fun and we love how excited the kids (mainly LP but MP is excited too - mainly because LP is...) are. LP gives the baby a kiss and hug daily and already has big plans to build a snowman with MP and the baby this winter.
To answer questions you might be having:
- We didn't find out the gender and will be "surprised", just like we did with our previous two pregnancies.
- LP wants another baby sister but he tells everyone that God is the one who chooses if we have a boy or a girl.
- For a couple of months we will have three kids ages 3 and under.
- And even though that seems very close, because of the kids' birthdays they'll be every other year in school.
- I have been feeling very well this pregnancy and hope/plan for that to continue the rest of the time.
|Baby Bump 23 Weeks|
And now I need your help. What should our nickname for this baby be? Our son's nickname during the pregnancy and continues today on the blog is LP (standing for Little-Our Last Name) and our daughter's nickname is MP (standing for Mini-Our Last Name). Now we don't have to keep up with _P for a nickname but that is possible if we hear some good ideas. I just want to give the baby something else to call it other than, "the baby". So leave your ideas down below in the comment section and remember to Comment for a Cause!