Cookies from Left to Right, Top Row to Bottom Row:
- Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies from DonnaHup.com - Bacon! Do I really need to say anymore? Plus, these cookies are gluten-free, as Donna is gluten intolerant.
- Sugared Chocolate Cookies from In the Kitchen with Jenny - What a great spin on a sugar cookie for chocolate lovers! Plus, these are blue-ribbon cookies.
- Cream Cheese Cookie Cups from Been There Baked That - These are another set of prize winning cookies and will be sure to impress at your next holiday party!
- Cinnamon Sugar Candied Almonds from Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats - These would make a perfect Christmas gift and will spice up your Christmas cookie plate!
- Flour Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies from Blissfully Delicious - You can't go wrong with a delicious chocolate chip cookie for your Christmas cookie plate (or to have stocked in your freezer all year long!). This recipe shared from Yudith includes both all purpose and bread flour, as well as both semi-sweet and milk chocolate.
- Holiday M&M Macaroons from Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats - These just look festive and I'm sure would pleasing to the eye on any Christmas cookie plate.
- Lemon-Glazed Meltaway Cookies from Jeni Eats - Jeni and I both have a love for church cookbooks so I know this will be a hit since she adapted this recipe from her church cookbook collection.
- Chocolate Star Cookies from In the Kitchen with Jenny - I feel like these cookies are a staple for every Christmas cookie plate. Who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate?
- Mexican Wedding Cakes from In the Kitchen with Jenny - I've seen these cookies on Christmas cookie plates but never knew exactly what they were. Now I do and can't wait to make these light and nutty cookies!
- Peanut Butter Delights from Been There Baked That - This recipe is an old favorite of Steph's that includes a creamy peanut butter filling. Another chocolate peanut butter combination to fill your Christmas cookie plate!
- Peanut Butter Cookie from Veggies by Candlelight - This vegan cookie recipe uses maple syrup to sweeten the cookie and just might be the healthiest cookie on your Christmas cookie plate.
- Raspberry Thumbprint Drops from Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats - If you're looking for something sweet and fruity for your Christmas cookie plate these will hit the spot. Plus you can't go wrong with a drizzle of chocolate on top!
- The Most Perfect Sugar Cookie Cutout from Sawdust & Embryos - I personally usually make cutout cookies only a couple times of year and Christmas is one of those times. I'm sure Nick & Beth love making these with their little girls and I can't wait to try their recipe with my kids!
- Sweet Potato Flourless Chocolate and Almond Cookies from Make the Best of Everything - These would be perfect to make with any left over sweet potatoes you might still have in your refrigerator from Thanksgiving. Another great thing is that these are flourless if you have anyone that needs a gluten-free cookie.
- Pecan Pie Thumbprint Cookies from In the Kitchen with Jenny - Pecan pie is my favorite pie and I've made pecan pie bars before but never pecan pie cookies! I can't wait to try these out this Christmas season.
- Peanut Butter Balls from Me - This is my family's favorite Christmas cookie! I usually have to make a batch of these weekly throughout the month of December to keep up with demand...
Got your oven on preheat now? Which one of these recipes are you excited to make? Remember to Comment for a Cause! Also, a special thanks to all of my fellow Iowa bloggers that helped contribute to my Iowa Christmas Cookie Exchange!