- This is our first family of five photo.
- This photo was taken at 8:26 pm on Friday, January 9th, about an hour after our daughter JP was born.
- LP was so excited to hold his new baby sister once they arrived at the hospital.
- MP didn't want to be left out of the action and I think hugged or kissed JP the whole time they were at the hospital. Correction, she is still doing that, so needless to say say she loves her little sister too.
- Hospital beds are not very big and My Farmer obviously had to hold MP up so she wouldn't fall off the bed!
- Every person is this photo has a look of relief on their face since we battled snow, wind and a blizzard during the week leading up to JP's birth. She made being a week overdue an adventure for our family!
- I believe the more kids you have, the less you worry over taking nice family photos.
- Maybe the more kids you have, the less your remember to take nice family photos.
- I love that My Farmer has a fresh hair cut in this photo. A birth tradition I guess you could say, that I might have share about in a future blog post...
- I love my family and feel so blessed!
I'm happy to be back blogging and getting back into my groove. Thank you everyone for staying with me as I took a couple week hiatus. Remember to Comment for a Cause!
I can not like this picture enough! It is the perfect family picture and I am so thrilled for your family!!!!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Beth Ann!Delete
Congratulations!!! 5 is awesome!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks! We're enjoying being a family of 5!Delete
This is the best! I love your family too! You guys are some of the greatest out there!ReplyDelete
Thank you for your kind words Katy!Delete
Love this photo!! Congrats to you and whole family! Such a blessing! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks! We feel very blessed.Delete
Such a beautiful family. Congratulations!ReplyDelete
I love this picture too!! You know how much I adore your littles! Congrats to all of you!ReplyDelete
Thanks Donna! They always have fun with you too.Delete
Congratulations! You have a beautiful familyReplyDelete
Thanks so much!Delete
Love this! And I love numbered lists! Great post!ReplyDelete
Thanks Mary. I love numbered lists too ;)Delete
You guys are so precious! And I loved every moment of holding jp at the conference!ReplyDelete
Thanks! It was great to have you at the conference this year. I hope you and Greg enjoyed it!Delete
Congrats! I think it's so refreshing to see that you think this picture is perfect because it really is!ReplyDelete