Before we get into this month's Country Fair Blog Party. Jan from the Tip Garden and I would like to share about some changes coming to our Blog Hop!
The Future? Jan and I will be running the County Fair Blog Party through the end of the year, and we are looking to figure out where we go now. If we continue as the Country Fair Blog Party, or relaunch in a new direction. Not just a new name, but a new format altogether. This is where we turn to you and ask for your input!
Here's what we do know: We do love hosting a blog link up party! A monthly link up is what we can handle.
Here's what we need input on: If we did change formats would you give us your thoughts on them in the comments section? We will be using your feedback as we make a decision.
- Themed Link up: Keep a regular monthly blog party, but if we changed the format to a theme. How do you feel?
- General, Seasonal, Monthly: Any posts that would fit for that month. Example, the month of May might be anything from Mothers day, graduations, Spring foods, Memorial day.
- Specific: Examples, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Winter Holidays,Valentines, etc.
- A Simple Name Change/Rebranding away from Country Fair Blog Party
- Step away from a regular link up and host fun "link up" weeks and have you all join us as Blogger Link up Hosts, onto your own blogs! Examples, seasonal foods or holidays, Mothers day, Valentines, Easter, etc. and bloggers would get to link up their post onto the link and get it posted onto their own blogs, as well and share it too for the exposure! This would mean you'd be joining us as hosts! We could always "generalize" the theme a bit too, like "Thanksgiving" or "Autumn Recipes" to widen our base of bloggers who have posts to share. Going to this time of link-up would be similar to the #AppleWeek I participated in, in December with our Blue Ribbon Winner Cooking with Carlee. This themed link up is a fun because you get to focus your own recipe/post on your own blog, but join in as a host on a link up at the same time without doing all the work of a party host! You just need to do a bit of work with us to get the link to us and then get some code into the bottom of your post so all the other links show up, underneath your main recipe! Like your own little blog hop!
- Other? Do you have any other ideas or thoughts we should consider?
- Link up at least one blog post to our monthly link party.
- Leave us a comment in our post comments with your thoughts on where we might take the future of Country Fair Blog Party.
- After leaving a comment, click on the Rafflecopter button to enter the giveaway. Giveaway ends midnight November 25th, 2016. Winners will be chosen at random via rafflecopter. We will announce the winner in our December 1st Country Fair Blog Party Post. We hope to take all your thoughts, along with our own, and make a decision. both individually and together; and we hope to have an announcement if possible for the December Link Up!
Also, be sure to visit my fellow co-host:
Jan of Tip Garden
We're excited to see everything you share, along with your input on the future of the Country Fair Blog Party this month! Besides sharing your ideas for the Country Fair Blog Party, be sure to also comment what your favorite link from this month's Country Fair Blog Party is. Whichever post is mentioned the most in the comments will receive my "Readers Choice" Blue Ribbon next month. Remember to Comments for a Cause!