So I did some thinking and decided to post my "Fifteen Ways" My Farmer and I are different:
- He is a Red Case IH man. I am a Green John Deere gal.
- He is always dreaming about building more hog houses. I am always dreaming about building an actual house for our family to live in.
- He grew up United Church of Christ. I grew up Missouri Synod Lutheran.
- He drinks coffee and bottles of Diet Mountain Dew to make it through the day. I drink water and milk to make it through the day (with the occasional Caffeine Free Diet Mountain Dew).
- He grabs a snack from the cupboard and goes along his way. I try to grab a snack from the cupboard but there is an empty box that is left in there...
- He doesn't take naps because he'd never get up if he did. I love taking Sunday afternoon naps.
- He watches NCIS rerun marathons on Sundays. I watch the Food Network on Sundays.
- He falls asleep quickly and hard. I fall asleep eventually and hear everything that goes on all night long.
- He can't stay in the house all day - he must get out and do something. I look forward and try to have one day a week where I never have to leave the house.
- He goes shopping with one thing on his list initially and comes out of the store with a cart load. I take a list with me shopping and buy only what is on the list.
- He likes to try new menu items at restaurants. I order the same thing at restaurants once I have found something that I like.
- He likes it when I make "classic" foods for meals at home (aka meat and potatoes, casseroles, etc.). I love trying new recipes and eating a variety of foods at home.
- He is laid back about most things. I am very structured about most things and a huge list maker.
- He is quiet in a public setting and the life of the party when around friends. I am pretty outgoing and you may even call me "loud" in a public setting and I love hosting the party when around friends.
- He "watches" sports for the good food and drinks. I watch sports to see who wins and get into the game.
|My Farmer and I at Baconfest in February|
One thing we aren't different on is our love for Bacon!
(Once you have kids you don't take as many photos of just the "two of you"...)