- Wrap Gifts (I don't want My Farmer finding himself on Christmas Eve having to figure out who gets what gift and having to wrap them if I find myself in the hospital with a new baby so I need to get my wrapping done. Hopefully the last of my gifts will arrive in the mail or via UPS this week!)
- Christmas Letter (Did you hear how today was the busiest mail day for the Postal Service? Were you part of that craziness? You need to get your cards out soon if you want them to arrive before Christmas.)
- Buy Groceries (Just like at Thanksgiving, I try to avoid the grocery store if possible the week of Christmas. By simply buying your groceries at the end of this week, you'll save yourself a lot of headache and crowds.)
- Christmas Baking (This is a great week to look at all of your Christmas sweets you've stocked over the last couple of weeks and start thawing them so you are ready to make cookie platters for your Christmas parties. If you are still needing some Christmas cookies, check out my Iowa Christmas Cookie Exchange for 16 goodie recipes, including my family's favorite - Peanut Butter Balls.)
- Christmas Traditions (Don't forget the reason for the season and to make sure you have everything you need to incorporate new and old traditions into your Christmas celebrations. I think LP asks everyday if it is Jesus's birthday because he is excited to have a party for Him and have our family over to celebrate at our house!)
What is on your holiday check list this week? Remember to Comment for a Cause!
If you are feeling behind, check out my previous week's Holiday Check List for more ideas: