|Getting ready to go to my doctor appointment today|
Call me lucky or fortunate, but I actually don't mind being pregnant and would consider myself a happy pregnant lady. There are a few things that even make me smile about being pregnant. So here are the top six (because I couldn't narrow it down to five) things I'll miss about being pregnant:
- Having an excuse to take a nap during "afternoon quiet time".
- Being able to pull the pregnancy card during fall harvest and being able to stay in the warm tractor when something needs to be fixed, rather than being outside helping get tools.
- Having people ask me "how are you feeling" or tell me "you look great".
- Not having to worry about sucking it in for photos. Just let whatever baby bump you have be seen!
- Coming home from doctor appointments and being able to share the latest "Dr. Tanism" from my appointment. Dr. Thoo Tan, DO, MD is the funniest OB-GYN in North Iowa and always will make you smile. Plus I appreciate he's a realist and a minimalist.
- Feeling little flutters and kicks. I love how you feel so connected to your baby after you can feel them growing inside of you.
For the Moms out there, what was your favorite thing about being pregnant? And for everyone, when do you think JP will arrive? Do you think we're going to have a boy or a girl? Remember to Comment for a Cause!
I will definitely miss the kicks and not sucking in for pictures. I will NOT miss not being able to roll over at night due to the pain or not be able to walk long due to it either. ValReplyDelete
I think we're on the same page Val. :) Good luck with your pregnancy!Delete
Oh those flutter kicks! Nothing cooler than that! (And you DO look GREAT! Can't wait to hear the news...) ~ Heather LilienthalReplyDelete
Thanks Heather! I think the flutter kicks are the best! It is amazing how connected you get to your baby through those flutter kicks. :)Delete
We just met our first nephew! I had never really been around a pregnant lady right after delivery or getting home from the hospital. It was definitely eye opening, but my sister in law is doing great. Happy New Year to you and your future one!ReplyDelete
Congratulations Aunt Crystal! Thanks.Delete
Love this post!! I also really loved being pregnant, and miss it a lot. I have struggled a lot since making the decision to not have anymore kids, but now am enjoying my kids growing up and doing all the things that I couldn't while pregnant. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations on the baby, we can't wait to hear the news!ReplyDelete
Thanks Rebekah. We'll see if we have another baby. My husband keeps reminding me that we should wait for this one to arrive before we start planning for the next one. ;)Delete
BIETS 1st & 2nd Year Exams Dates 2023, TS Intermediate Question Paper 2023, The Telangana Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board BIETS will release the Question Paper and New Question Paper for the TS Intermediate First and Second Year Examination in 2023. The BSE Annual Examination 2023 was held in November by the Telangana Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board BSETS. TS Intermediate Question Paper 2023 For effective preparation, all candidates who have enrolled for the BIETS First and Second Year Examinations 2023 must download the Telangana Inter Question Paper 2023. For the intermediate test in 2023, which will be held in March, more than six lakh individuals will apply.ReplyDelete