|Getting ready to go to my doctor appointment today|
Call me lucky or fortunate, but I actually don't mind being pregnant and would consider myself a happy pregnant lady. There are a few things that even make me smile about being pregnant. So here are the top six (because I couldn't narrow it down to five) things I'll miss about being pregnant:
- Having an excuse to take a nap during "afternoon quiet time".
- Being able to pull the pregnancy card during fall harvest and being able to stay in the warm tractor when something needs to be fixed, rather than being outside helping get tools.
- Having people ask me "how are you feeling" or tell me "you look great".
- Not having to worry about sucking it in for photos. Just let whatever baby bump you have be seen!
- Coming home from doctor appointments and being able to share the latest "Dr. Tanism" from my appointment. Dr. Thoo Tan, DO, MD is the funniest OB-GYN in North Iowa and always will make you smile. Plus I appreciate he's a realist and a minimalist.
- Feeling little flutters and kicks. I love how you feel so connected to your baby after you can feel them growing inside of you.
For the Moms out there, what was your favorite thing about being pregnant? And for everyone, when do you think JP will arrive? Do you think we're going to have a boy or a girl? Remember to Comment for a Cause!