|My Family on Thanksgiving Day 2011|
1 Week Til Thanksgiving:
- Finalize Thanksgiving Menu (I'm bringing creamed cauliflower, pecan pie, pumpkin brownies, pickled herring and shrimp dip to Thanksgiving dinner at my in-laws. I've also finalized what we will be eating Thanksgiving night through the weekend.)
- Buy Thanksgiving Groceries (I bought mine yesterday so I can stay out of the grocery store all next week!)
- Finalize Travel during the Holidays (This past week I finalized all our holiday gatherings and travel with our family. It feels really good to have this done and organized. Also confirm which family members will be visiting with you during the holidays and get all arrivals and departures on your calendar.)
- Gift Lists (Finalize your family member's wish lists to send to other family members. Also start making a gift budget and gift buying list.)
- Peek at Black Friday sales (I'm personally a big-time Black Friday shopper. Several stores' Black Friday advertisements are already out for public view. Take a sneak peak to give you ideas for yourself and others.)
Now the thing for me that takes the most time and energy is Gift Lists. What are you asking for Christmas this year? I'm always looking for more ideas for myself, My Farmer and LP.