|LP and I having a PJ Day on this Snow Day|
- How far along? 35 Weeks Down - 5 Weeks To Go!
- Baby size: Coconut
- Baby milestone: The baby's hearing is fully developed and the baby responds best to high-pitched noises.
- Other fun factoid: At 35 Weeks, a woman's uterus has grown 1,000 times its original size. Isn't that crazy to think about???
- Do you think you're going to have a boy or a girl? I've always been pretty even and haven't had a feeling one way or the other, but in my most recent baby dream I had a baby boy. So part of me thinks that maybe I'll have another boy. This pregnancy has been very similar to LP's but I know in the end, that doesn't mean jack-squat... I'm prepared and ready for either a boy or a girl.
- Do you have baby names ready to go? About a week ago My Farmer and I actually sat down and talked and worked through baby names. Our list probably has six names for each boy and girl and we'll work on whittling down the list to just two or three before we get to the hospital.
- How are your Braxton Hicks contractions? In the last several days my Braxton Hicks contractions have been getting stronger and more frequent. I take that as signs the baby is continuing to get ready for its arrival!
- Do you have your hospital bag ready to go? No. And I probably won't at least for another couple of weeks... That might be pushed up depending on how my doctor's appointment goes!
- Food cravings: Diet Coke. I am usually pretty particular about pop and usually never drink dark colas, but for some reason here lately I've been craving Diet Coke (or Diet Caffeine Free Coke if available).
- Emotions: I've always been hoping and praying that the baby is going to come a little early, and I do have to say that I really do feel like the baby will be here by the end of the month. So that makes me excited! I can't wait for my rescheduled doctor's appointment!
I think it is officially time to start taking bets on when the baby will arrive and if it'll be a boy or girl! Go on to my blog's facebook page to mark your guess!