- How far along? 36 Weeks Down - 4 Weeks To Go!
- Baby size: Honeydew Melon
- Baby milestone: The baby's liver and kidneys are in working order.
- Have you started "nesting"? Yesterday I bought some newborn diapers to have on hand but I still need to do a full "baby run." I haven't started making lots of meals or washing baby clothes, but I do have to say that in the last couple of days I've been better at knocking things off of my to do list. I'm not sure if that is because I am starting to "nest" or if it is just because I told myself I needed to be more productive during the day...
- Have you been having any heartburn? Not really. LP had a full head of hair when he was born with minimal heartburn during the pregnancy, and it'd be fun if MP had hair too. Baby hair is so cute and soft!
- Have you been having any ankle and foot swelling? I don't think so - I can still wear my cowboy boots so I say I'm good still!
- Does LP understand what is happening? I get asked this a lot. Does any two year old really understand what a new baby means before the baby actually arrives? We have been reading big brother books so hopefully that will help. And we talk about the baby - he'll point to the baby in my stomach and give the baby kisses by kissing my stomach. But does he really understand what it all means - probably not.
- How do you think LP will do once the baby arrives? I think he will be a good big brother. He is a big helper around the house now and is a very curious and inquisitive toddler. I think that will only continue after the baby arrives. And in the past when LP has been around newborns he is either not interested or affectionate. So hopefully he'll be affectionate towards his baby brother or sister.
- Do you have a "coming home" outfit picked out for the baby? Not yet but I do have going through newborn clothes on my to do list. I'm not too worried or concerned about picking out a "coming home" outfit though. We had to change LP out of his "coming home" outfit before we even left the hospital because he ended up having an accident in it. (He ended up actually coming home in a hospital bodysuit.)
- Emotions: I'm simply happy. I also am proud that I have been more productive lately. It is about time, because I feel like since March I have fallen behind staying on top of things because I was so fatigued.
The bets are starting to roll in on my blog's facebook page - what is your bet? Do you think we'll be having a boy or a girl? And when do you think MP is going to arrive? Place your bet and keep your eye out for the next month for the results (well hopefully in the next month)! So far the girl bets have a slight edge over the boy bets!
No swelling in your feet or ankles!! Wow! I am sure that mine started swelling in the first trimester! :) Best of luck the next few weeks as you continue to get ready for MP!!ReplyDelete
I didn't swell too bad during LP's pregnancy too - so I guess I'm lucky (knock on wood)!Delete
It's getting closer! I'm gonna go with....boy :) We'll see :)ReplyDelete
Gotchya marked down for a boy! Let me know if you have a date in mind too Nicole!Delete