- Wake-up Early. I always feel good and better prepared for the day when I wake up early. So this year I have set a goal of waking-up early each morning so I get a good start to my day. (This will also give me more time to get things done before LP wakes up!)
- Go To Bed Earlier. Now in order for me to wake-up earlier, I need to go to bed earlier. I have to admit I find myself staying up way too late pretty much doing nothing. So this year my goal will be to go to bed at a decent time.
- Do One Complete Load Of Laundry Daily. I have to admit, sometimes I get behind on laundry. This doesn't work well when we go through so many clothes between chore clothes and nice clothes. So I feel if I get one complete load of laundry done each day I should be able to give my family clean clothes to wear. (Plus, My Farmer and I are expecting in June 2013 so I'll have even more laundry to take care of!)
- Do A House Walk-Through Every Night. This house "walk-through" will involved doing the dishes, picking up toys, cleaning-up the bathroom, etc. I know this will make me feel better before going to bed and in the morning when I wake-up if I do these simple things each night.
- Not To Say YES Immediately. I've always had a problem with saying "yes" too fast shall we say. In this New Year I need to prioritize my time and activities better, especially with MP (Mini-Plagge) arriving this spring.
|To be a better Mom for LP|
|To be a better Wife for My Farmer and|
To be a good Mom to MP (you can start to see a bump)
I hope you all have a great New Year and that you can keep your resolutions and goals, just like I'm planning and striving to do!
Great goals! I started doing one load of laundry each day (expect on Sunday) after our 3rd child was born. Now I put clothes in wash before breakfast, then I transfer them to the drying line or drier in the morning. After the kids are in bed I fold the laundry. Now we have clean socks everyday and no more Saturday's wasted just washing and folding.ReplyDelete
Thank you for stopping by my blog too!
So far the laundry deal has been going well. I've been washing in the morning before everyone is up and then move to the dryer before dinner and by afternoon nap time I'm folding. I just hate feeling behind on laundry all the time and there really isn't any reason why I can't stay on top of it better.Delete
This is a pretty fun game, but requires players to have fast hand skills to choose the right arrow keys and at the right time they touch the arrow icons available on the screen to be considered valid. . If you have ever played Audition, you will get used to the Friday Night Funkin game very quickly.ReplyDelete