|LP and I on Mother's Day|
(By the time we took a photo he didn't want to look at the camera but
he said he would give me a kiss for a photo instead.
I couldn't complain, I can always take a kiss from my little boy.)
- How far along? 37 Weeks Down - 3 To Go!
- Baby size: Winter Melon
- Baby milestone: The baby is practicing some skills such as inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking.
- How did your doctor's appointment go this week? Are you dilated? My doctor's appointment went well this week. Not too much has changed. Things are on track and all final tests they ran this week turned out well. And I wasn't dilated! I thought for sure I'd be 1 cm or something but nothing - I guess this means the baby isn't quite ready to start making its way.
- Are you ready for MP to come? Are you ready to be done being pregnant? I have always had the mind set that the baby will come, when the baby is ready to come. And in reality, I'm not ready for MP to arrive yet! I have some things I want to purchase, clean, make, do, etc. before the baby arrives. But like I said, when the baby arrives, is when the baby arrives and whatever I don't get to, I don't get to. It will all work out just fine. As for am I ready to be done being pregnant - I actually don't mind being pregnant. Part of me can't believe I'm approaching my finals weeks of this pregnancy but then part of me thinks about when we first found out we were pregnant and that seems like a long time ago!
- Have you done more "nesting" in the last week? Not really and I should have... This week I do feel like I'm more in a "nesting" mood. Hopefully my "to do" list dwindles this week!
- Are you in pain since you're at the end of your pregnancy? I was asked this question earlier this week and I asked what they meant. They said that pregnant women they know complain how they are just in more pain at the end of the pregnancy. The only thing I can think of is that they're complaining about is the pregnant "waddle". Which I have to admit, I think I'm starting to waddle and I know it does take me longer to go from sitting to standing then it use to.
- Are you still able to sleep alright? I'm sleeping alright. Sometimes it takes me awhile to get comfortable at the beginning but for the most part I sleep alright.
- What are some things you want to get done before MP arrives? I need to get laundry caught up on, I need to go through baby things, oh - I should probably get my hospital bag packed, and I still need to buy some baby things... Plus just my normal to do list items. Oh, and I want to get a pedicure next week after my doctor appointment - just a little pampering for myself!
- Emotions: I'm feeling good and at ease. Even though I have many things I want to get done before the baby arrives, I have a pretty laid back attitude about it all.
Don't forget to place your bets on my blog's facebook page if you think MP will be a boy or a girl and when you think MP will arrive! Also, don't forget to leave a comment or message me with a question you want answered for next week's Hump Day Bump Report!
If you missed it, check out last week's Hump Day Bump Report.