Our family has loved watching Enchanted Acres grow since it opened in 2012 and turn into a great family fun destination in North Iowa. Every year owner Shannon Latham adds something new, including a tractor playground and two Nigerian drawf goats in 2018. This year the pumpkin patch is open Saturdays 9 a.m to 5 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. through October 28th. General admission is $5 per person and ages 2 and under are free.
|Miss A, Miss R, Miss L and Mr. K on the new Tractor Playground
made with real tractor parts like the tires, steering wheel, seat, smoke stack and steps
Here is a list of 11 items we challenge you to do on your next visit to Enchanted Acres:
- Count the number of goats that live at Enchanted Acres, including the new Nigerian Drawf Goats
- Find the Troll who lives under the Bridge
- Measure how tall you are this year
- Hop on a Hayride and ask the Driver to tell you a story about the owner
- Take your picture as a Ghost
- See who can roast the best S'more over the Campfire
- Tally the number of varieties of Pumpkins grown at Enchanted Acres
- Race through the Tractor Tunnel and see who has the fastest time
- Listen to a Book in the Barn
- Make a "Corn Angel" in the Pool area
- Get creative by decorating a Pumpkin in Gepetto's Workshop
Have you ever been to Enchanted Acres before? What would you add to our Scavenger Hunt? Remember to Comment for a Cause!