This Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip is the perfect no-bake dessert and it's easy to make! This dip will soon become a family favorite and you'll be bringing to all of your holiday gatherings.
Between tailgates in the fall, to holiday gatherings as the year wraps up, I'm always looking for a new dip to try. At family dinners or get-togethers with friends, I tend to be a grazer. I'm always looking for quick bites that don't require a plate, but this dip is so addictive I'll just let you know now, you'll want to get a plate for it.
I love how easy this dip comes together and Nairn's Oat Grahams are the perfect dipper to compliment the sweet and creamy dip. Nairn's is a gluten-free, oat graham cracker that comes in a variety of flavors. I love how the graham crackers come in four packs so you never have to worry about soggy or stale graham crackers at the end of the box, and their flavors are rich and tasty. Our family loves the Original, Stem Ginger and Chocolate Chip varieties, and even though I think the Original and Stem Ginger flavors pair best with the dip, my kids insist that the Chocolate Chip are the best.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
2 - 8 oz packages Cream Cheese
3.4 oz box Vanilla Instant Pudding, not prepared
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
7 oz jar Marshmallow Cream
1 1/2 tsp Caramel Extract
21 oz can Apple Pie Filling
Caramel Sundae Topping
Nairn's Oat Grahams
Mix together the cream cheese, pudding and powdered sugar. Add in the marshmallow cream and caramel extra. Cream til smooth and spread on the bottom of a 9" pie plate.
Chop up the apple pie filling into bite size pieces with a food processor and layer on top of the cream cheese base.
Drizzle caramel sundae topping over the top.
Serve immediately with Nairn's Oat Grahams, or cover and chill in the refrigerator until you're ready to dig in.
As you can see, this Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip is easy to make and can be something you can quickly put together for your next gathering or just because, anytime of the year. Are you a grazer like me at parties? What's your favorite type of dip? Remember to Comment for a Cause and follow the #AppleWeek hashtag to check out the 200+ apple recipes being shared, including today's recipes:
- Apple & Red Cabbage Slow-Cooker Sauerkraut by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Apple Butter-Glazed Chicken Wings by Culinary Adventures With Camilla
- Apple Cherry Jam Cookies by The Monday Box
- Apple Cinnamon Cake by Girl Abroad
- Cheddar Chicken Tacos with Apple Salsa by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Apple Cider Donuts by House of Nash Eats
- Apple Cider Mules by The Redhead Baker
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Apple Fritters by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Apple Maple Breakfast Sausage by Kate's Recipe Box
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins by Books n' Cooks
- Apple Pandowdy by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad by Cookaholic Wife
- Apple Spice Poke Cake by Jonesin' for Taste
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts by Everyday Eileen
- Baked Cinnamon Apples by The Anthony Kitchen
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip by Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Caramel Apple Pie Party Mix by Lemon Blossoms
- Chicken with Apple, Onion, and Cider Sauce by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Cinnamon Apple Fritters by The Freshman Cook
- Chipotle Turkey, Apple, & Sweet Potato Chili by Savory Moments
- Harvest Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Love and Confections
- Herby Ginger Apple Compote by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Individual Skillet Apple Pies by Family Around the Table
- Instant Pot Quick Oats with Apples, Walnuts and Honey by 4 Sons R Us
- Japanese Beef Curry (Kare Raisu) by Palatable Pastime
- Kielbasa, Apple, Bacon, Sweet Potato Skillet Meal by Tip Garden
- Mini Apple Crisp Baked Apples by Cooking With Carlee
- New England Apple Cake by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Turnovers by Daily Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chai Apple Butter by Mildly Meandering
- Spiked Mulled Apple Cider by Caroline's Cooking
- Stuffed Apples with Homemade Sausage and Rice by Our Good Life
Disclaimer: Thank you AppleWeek Sponsors: Swiss Diamond, Nordic Ware, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, The Spice House, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oats and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The AppleWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Seven (7) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The AppleWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the AppleWeek posts.