|LP and I at my doctor's appointment today|
(Looks like I should have taken his stocking cap off sooner than I did...)
- How far along? 27 weeks down - 13 weeks to go
- Baby size: Head of Cauliflower
- Baby milestone: Baby is showing brain activity
- Weight gained in pregnancy: I'm up 9 lbs so far, which I feel is pretty good
- Labor signs: None yet but my doctor said I could start getting Braxton Hicks, which I had for probably a couple months prior to LP's birth
- How did you find out you were pregnant? I took a home pregnancy test the day after a bachelorette party... The test showed that I was pregnant so I called the doctor's office first thing on Monday morning and got in that week to double check
- What was your first reaction? I immediately tried figuring out when the due date would be. I guess it is the farmer in me but I found out I was pregnant during fall harvest and I checked to see if the baby would come after spring planting (which hopefully the baby will come after planting and before field work)
- Have you bought anything for the baby yet? No I haven't but I have a couple things I'd like to get that I just need to sit down and actually order online - I have my eye on a fold and go bassinet that I think will be a good asset with a busy toddler to also take care of
- Food cravings: Milk, milk and milk - I think I'm drinking two gallons myself a week!
- Emotions: I do have to admit I got emotional today about something I really didn't need too - I think my pregnancy hormones got the best of me...