I'm now 28 weeks pregnant and officially in the third and final trimester! Yesterday I had my glucose test and I'm happy to report that I passed! I have to admit, I was nervous about the idea of being gestational diabetic. Even though I'm not, just getting nervous about the test reminds me I still need to watch what I'm eating. Here are ten questions to let you know how my pregnancy is going:
- How far along? 28 weeks down - 12 to go!
- Baby milestone: Baby is breathing and showing signs of brain activity
- How does this pregnancy compare to LP's: The pregnancies have been very similar. I had minimal morning sickness with both and have felt pretty good the entire time. I would have to say that MP is moving a little more than LP did.
- How do you think your parenting style will change with two kids in the house? I think I'll probably be a little more laid back but I'm still planning on keeping a routine and schedule - I think that helped LP be a good baby and toddler (and everyone that knows me, knows I love to be scheduled!)
- Are you going to have a baby shower for MP? I know some people have a baby shower for kids after the first-born but I am not going to. I'm planning on getting a couple new things on my own for this baby, but other than that, the baby will use hand-me-downs and I'm excited for garage sale season this summer!
- Have you bought any new maternity clothes? Not yet, but I probably will this spring, because I'll need some short-sleeve options. LP was a winter baby so all of my maternity clothes from the first time around have worked well so far this winter.
- What is your favorite pregnancy book? "Babywise" - I'm not sure it is a pregnancy book but it is a parenting book for sure. I've continued using the "Babywise" series throughout LP's development and am currently starting to read "Pottywise"
- Food cravings: Mug cakes - I have fallen in love with making my own individual coffee cake in the morning and if I'm craving something sweet at night I make my own chocolate chip cookie or chocolate cake
- Emotions: Relieved and happy (that I'm not gestational diabetic).
|Thank you to My Farmer for having way too much fun taking pictures for me!|
Post a Comment