- How far along? 30 weeks down - 10 to go!
- Baby size: Cucumber
- Baby milestone: The baby is strong enough to grasp a finger!
- How are doctor appointments going? I'm at the point now that I visit the doctor every other week. This also means that I have appointments with the other OB/GYNs on staff besides my doctor, because at my hospital, whoever is on call is the one who delivers your baby. I had an appointment at the end of last week with another doctor and he told me that he thought the baby would come early. He actually thought my due date was wrong, so that is always good to hear that the baby just might come early!
- What is the best thing about being pregnant? The best part is probably not feeling that guilty falling into temptations of food cravings.
- What is the worst thing about being pregnant? For me it is the feeling of being fatigue and the hormone changes. I don't know why, but for some reason both with LP's pregnancy and now MP's, my body reacts to hormone changes by growing skin tags. Not a fun thing but I guess things could be worst.
- Have you been having any weird baby dreams? I haven't had a weird baby dream since the very beginning. I take that as meaning that I am pretty comfortable, calm and cool about this pregnancy, labor and life after baby. I think during LP's pregnancy I did have some weird baby dreams but that was probably because there was more of an unknown and probably a little anxiety.
- Do you have any swelling? Not too bad. I can feel a little swelling in my fingers, but I'm still able to wear my wedding ring. And as for my ankles, they're still good - I can still wear my cowboy boots with ease!
- Food cravings: Nothing too crazy again. If anything I'd say Reese's peanut butter eggs - but that could just be because I have Easter candy in the house...
- Emotions: I guess you could say that I am feeling busy lately. I don't know if it is because I'd rather sleep, than work on my to do list, or if it is because I simply just have a lot going on.
What questions do you have for me about my pregnancy or about being pregnant for the second time?
Val, you look great!ReplyDelete
Removing skin tags does not have to be painfulReplyDelete
The best method of removal depends on their size and location.